We operate an access registration scheme that allows customers with a disability to register their details with us in advance of booking. This allows us to identify the best options for you when you book.
Benefits include priority booking of accessible seating locations, pre-booking of headsets and information on forthcoming interpreted performances. Please contact our Box Office to register.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Captioning and audio description on selected performances (see show times for more details)
- Lift access to all floors
- Infra-red audio enhancement and induction loops
- Wheelchair spaces in a variety of areas within the auditoria – advance notice required at time of booking
- Accessible toilets (left and right handed)
- Baby changing facilities
- Adult changing mats
Access dogs are allowed inside the auditorium. A free carer seat is available to those customers who require essential assistance to attend the theatre. Please contact Box Office for further information.
This leaflet is available in alternative formats such as Braille, cd, on audio tape and in large print. To receive a copy, contact the Box Office on 028 9038 1081.