- Do you have provide work placements for schools/ students?
The Lyric is reviewing its work placement policy; currently there are no vacancies.
- Do you hire out costumes and props?
Yes. Click here for more information and contact details.
- What's on in the Lyric Theatre?
Click here to find out what's on at the Lyric
- Where is your Box Office?
Our Box Office is based at the front desk from the entrance to the theatre at 55 Ridgeway Street, Belfast, BT9 5FB
- I would like to work for the Lyric.
All job vacancies at the Lyric are advertised on this website and in the local press.
Visit our jobs section for the latest information. For permanent jobs CV's are not accepted.
- When do you begin casting a show?
Casting is an ongoing process so as soon as we know which shows we are doing we think about the cast. Auditions can be anything from 5 to 6 months in advance (particularly for Christmas Shows) to a month in advance. Send you CV to email@example.com if you would like to be considered for a particular show.
- Do you employ actors who don't have agents?
Yes. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Do you employ actors who have not trained at a recognised Drama School?
Yes. However we would expect their CV to reflect relevant acting experience to be suitable for the role.
It is rare for the Lyric to employ actors who have not accessed drama school training or have relevant experience. Occasionally these roles do come up and provide a wonderful opportunity for an actor.
Email your CV to email@example.com to be considered.