Lyric Theatre puts Danske Bank centre stage.
We are very pleased to welcome Danske Bank as the Lyric’s principal sponsor. The new Lyric Theatre opened its doors on Sunday 1 May 2011 with a gala performance on the Danske Bank Stage.
We are delighted that Danske Bank has recognised the importance of the Lyric and its unique position as Northern Ireland’s only full-time producing theatre and its vital contribution to Northern Ireland’s cultural life.
The Lyric and Danske Bank are very much looking forward to developing this exciting partnership over the next five years, working together to increase access to the arts for more and more people in Northern Ireland and beyond.
Put Your Company in the Spotlight - NOW
Now is the time to get involved. The new theatre offers unbeatable and unique opportunities for corporate involvement. By supporting our work, your company will enjoy extensive benefits and be rewarded with excellent value-for-money from its investment.
The Lyric Theatre is Northern Ireland's:
- only full-time producing theatre company – each Lyric production is 100% made in Northern Ireland;
- most significant employer of professional theatre practitioners;
- most significant investor in local artists;
- main contributor to arts education.
The Lyric’s promotes a positive image of Northern Ireland on a global stage.
The new theatre aims to:
- attract audiences in excess of 70,000 per annum;
- involve 2,000 participants in education and outreach projects;
- house an average of 350 performances per annum;
- employ 200 artists every year;
- attract 90,000 users of the building in 2011/12.
The Arts are good for business
By working in partnership with us, a business can:
- get direct access to our customers in a cost-effective manner;
- develop direct links into the community;
- raise its visibility through extensive, high-profile branding opportunities;
- enhance its image through association with a project that represents quality, excellence and success;
- build its 'brand values' through association with an innovative, modern, community-oriented project;
- encourage innovation and creativity;
- differentiate itself from the competition;
- enjoy ‘money can’t buy’ entertainment for staff, customers, and other key stakeholders;
- enjoy creative PR opportunities to generate extensive media interest and coverage;
- create new ways to engender commitment and enthusiasm amongst employees.
Sponsorship of the Lyric Theatre is a cost-effective way of marketing your company and the services you provide, whilst working with an organisation that has a reputation for innovation, quality and diversity. Find following an example of the many opportunities for corporate sponsorship:
Offering an exclusive level of association with the theatre, with direct links to the season’s high-quality productions. Benefits relating to a full season of the Lyric’s work make this an unbeatable opportunity.
Offering high level involvement with a single production, your company will gain prominent branding on all publicity. This also offers a ‘money can’t buy’ opportunity for client and staff entertaining.
Creative Learning and Outreach Sponsorship
Working with all age groups, our Creative Learning and Outreach programme offers unique opportunities for your company to further its CSR objectives and put something back into the community. Sponsor our Summer Programme bursaries, our extensive Primary School or Secondary School education strands, an Actor’s training course or the Drama Studio (offering actors aged 18-25 invaluable training), to name but a few of the many opportunities.
Board Room Sponsorship
The new theatre will boast a state-of-the-art board room with beautiful views overlooking the River Lagan. Not only will it be used by Lyric staff for management, board and external meetings, but demand will also be high within the corporate sector to hire this space for meetings, away days and for hospitality purposes. Offers your company high-profile branding (including naming rights) and unique benefits.
Corporate ‘Friends of the Lyric’
This offers an affordable but dynamic way for a company to join forces with other like-minded corporates to show its support for our work. Offers an extensive range of benefits to members including the opportunity for the group to sponsor one main stage production every year.
We create tailored packages to suit your budget that help you to reach new markets using targeted methods. Your bespoke sponsorship package could include:
- Extensive media coverage;
- High-profile branding;
- Networking events;
- Invitations to key milestone events;
- Complimentary tickets;
- Corporate hospitality;
- Naming rights;
- Arts-based training and staff involvement;
- Product placement.
This list is not exhaustive and we will respond to your corporate needs.
- As a world-class producing theatre we can provide the perfect environment for entertaining your staff and clients.
- The new theatre offers a variety of options for hospitality including a range of high-quality catering options, excellent service and impressive private entertaining space.
- It will be a unique and creative venue for staff or client events with stunning views over the River Lagan and the Stranmillis Embankment.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Arts events lift people’s spirits, providing a healthy distraction and helping to foster a renewed, positive perspective on life. Our artistic programme is developed to reflect the society and times we live in, and we believe that theatre can help people make sense of their lives in a very poignant way.
Creative learning and outreach is at the heart of our work. We work with people of all ages and from many different social backgrounds. Creative learning permeates all aspects of the theatre's operations. Our creative learning programme covers a broad sweep of the educational spectrum including primary and secondary schools, young adults and mid-career artists. Some will enjoy the thrill of experiencing professional productions in their own schools while others will be encouraged to step onto a stage themselves for the first time.
It is our mission as Northern Ireland's only full-time producing theatre to take the excitement of theatre 'on the road', throughout the island of Ireland. Help us realise our vision.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org